DMCA NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRIGEMENT
This page, reporting copyright infringement is to be used for purposes of requesting the removal of copyrighted content only because the material is copyrighted and the person who posted the content did not have the right to post the material.
We respect the rights of authors, creators, and copyright holders and will remove or disable access to copyrighted material that is being infringed upon expeditiously immidiately we receive the below information unless it appears that the document does not infringe upon copyright.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, ChrisResearch.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to ChrisResearch.com designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to ChrisResearch.com by providing ChrisResearch.com designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ChrisResearch.com to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit ChrisResearch.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to ChrisResearch.com designated copyright agent at the following address: